All lunches are cooked freshly on site everyday by The Pantry, our school dinner provider.
A step-by-step guide on how to set up your school lunch account is also available from the School Office. All children in Key Stage 1 (Reception, Yr1 & Yr2) can have a free lunch under the Universal Infant Free School Meal (FSM) programme. The cost of a school dinner is £2.30.
You can contact The Pantry via email on email@example.com or call 020 8813 7040.
Free School Meals
Families who receive certain benefits may be eligible for free school meals. Your child is eligible for free school meals if you are in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net income of no more than £7,400
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit ( provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit) an annual income of no more than £16,190
Registration for free meals could also raise an extra £1,320 for our school to fund extra support and additional staff. This additional money is available from central Government for every child whose parent is receiving one of these benefits listed above.
Once you have registered for Free School Meals, your child is also eligible to receive the following:
- A free daily hot meal in school or a packed lunch if on a school trip
See the link below for further information.