- NEW - Home Learning and School Closure»
- Learning by Year group»
- Year 4»
- Work to Complete - updated 13th July»
- week 14»
This week, choose one of the activities below (or even do them all!)
• Research and find out about any Saxon or Viking invasions in our local area, or any area of the UK.
• Try making Anglo-Saxon bread or Viking flatbread (search online for recipes).
• Look at King Alfred’s pledge: ‘I desired to live worthily as long as I lived, and to leave after my life, to the men who should come after me, the memory of me in good works’. Write a pledge – how would you like to be remembered in the future?