- NEW - Home Learning and School Closure»
- Learning by Year group»
- Year 3»
- Work to Complete - updated 29th June»
- week 11»
Task 2: This task will require some research!
For this part of your homework, find out as much as you can about Ancient Egyptian homes, jobs and day to day life. Here are some questions to guide you:
- What jobs did people do?
- What food did they eat?
- How did they prepare food?
- Where did they live?
- How did they do their washing?
- Were men and women treated differently?
Present your results in any way you choose - draw pictures, write a report, take photos...