To ensure your child’s learning continues during the school closures we have put together a list of activities you can complete at home.
We would like you to focus on these learning objectives:
Guided reading: understanding the text and using evidence from the text to answer questions (please use reading records for question prompts) Bug club and accelerated reader (password in reading records)
Maths: timetables (TTRockstars - look out for the challenges set by your teachers!), money
Mon- Fri atleast 15 min on each topic a day, more if possible.
Other fun activities include:
- Practice getting changed independently ready for swimming lessons Make a sock puppet
- Learn a new board game
- Learn a card game
- Learn to tie your shoe laces
- Practice a new skill e.g. riding a bike without stabilizers
- Keep a diary to share with your class for when you return
- Write a letter to a friend or family member
- Bake a cake
- Read a book
- Dance to your favourite song
- Write and perform your own play or movie
- Make up a story
- Build a jigsaw
- Lunch doodles with Mo Willems a best-selling author and illustrator https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmzjCPQv3y8
Please send pictures of the exciting activities you get up to and the work you produce to our class emails, so we can share them in our gallery.
For any password enquiries, please email Mr McAllan who will respond when he can: email@example.com