- NEW - Home Learning and School Closure»
- Learning by Year group»
- Year 3»
- Work to Complete - updated 6th July»
- Week 06»
Experiment with light
- Create a shadow puppet. Use the puppet to investigate light. Observe what happens when you move the puppet closer and further away from the light source.
- Create a sundial. Observe what happens throughout the day and record what you find.
- Draw around your shadow during different times of the day. Report what you observe.
- Does light pass through all materials?
- What happens when light reflects of a mirror?
(Pupils might work scientifically by: looking for patterns in what happens to shadows when the light source moves or the distance between the light source and the object changes.)