Other fun things to do
Have some fun and try some of these activities!!
- Make a puppet out of an old sock
- Have an indoor picnic dinner
- Plant some seeds and watch them grow
- How many jumps can you do in 30 seconds?
- Dance to your favourite song
- Make up a dance routine
- Play ‘hide the teddy’ with one of your toys- hide it and someone else has to find it!
- Watch some ice melt in a bowl and talk about what is happening
- Do a jigsaw puzzle
- Do some junk modelling using old boxes and tape
- Build a den
- Collect different natural objects in your garden
- Practice doing up zips and buttons
- Hide a ‘treasure’ and make a map to find it
- Make your own instruments- use spoons and lids, add pasta or rice to a plastic jar to shake, etc.
What else can you think of? Share it with us by email or on Tapestry!