PREMIER LEAGUE POETRY COMPETITION
Premier League Poetry Competition for Key Stage 2
Bedfont Primary School has entered the Premier League poetry competition and we would like to invite your child to write their own poem about diversity and submit it into the competition. All poems must be submitted to class teachers by Monday 10th December. Diversity means differences; people may be different in many ways, including race or ethnicity, age, disabilities, language, culture, appearance, or religion.
- Poems should be no longer than 20 lines or 150 words and be on the theme of diversity
- Poems can be of any structure and don’t have to rhyme.
All poems will be entered into a draw and the winner will be announced in March 2019. The winners’ school will receive the following:
- A premier league trophy visit to your school
- A visit to your school by a child’s author or poet to lead a poetry workshop
- Winning poems read aloud by one of our star judges
Good luck, we really look forward to reading your child’s poem entries!